MOT Terms and conditions
When presenting your vehicle for MOT please ensure that;
- The inside, seats, floor and boot area are clear of any excessive belongings. (child seats may remain fitted)
- All seats are in the upright position. (Including fold away seats)
- There is sufficient fuel, oil, coolant and screen wash to complete the test. (Due to the nature of the emissions test diesel vehicles also require up to date service and timing belt history*. *If applicable.
- All doors, boot, bonnet and fuel cap can be opened.
- The vehicle is reasonably clean and free from any excessive dirt and mud on the under side.
- you arrive to your booked appointment in good time to avoid any delays.
- If the vehicle is left at or returned to the testing station for repair and retested within 10 working days of the original test, only a partial test is required and no retest fee will be charged.
- If the vehicle is removed from the testing station for repair and returned for retest within 10 working days of the original test, only a partioal test is required and a partial test fee will be charged.
- If the vehicle is returned to the testing station after 10 working days, a full test is required and the full test fee will be charged.
Saturday MOTs are by prior arrangement only subject to availability by calling 0127 862229.
Do not book a Saturday MOT using the online booking service, Your booking will be cancelled